I'm going to provide you with an email I wrote. The email is about me, sending my resume to a recruiter from a company I want to join. Provide feedback on how I can improve it. Here's my email: Subject: [POSITION] - [MY NAME] Dear Hiring Manager, I am very interested in applying for the [POSITION] that is listed on [COMPANY]. I've attached my resume and cover letter. If there's any additional information you need, please let me know. Thank you very much for your consideration. Sincerely, FirstName LastName Email Phone LinkedIn
Your email is short and to the point, which is great. Here are a few suggestions for improvement:
- Personalize the email by addressing the hiring manager by name, if possible.
- Include a brief introduction or summary in the email body that highlights your relevant qualifications and how they align with the position you're applying for. This will help the hiring manager quickly see why you're a good fit.
- Check for spelling and grammar errors before sending the email.
- Make sure to keep the subject line short and specific to the position you're applying for.
- Include a professional signature at the end of the email with your contact information.
- Include a statement that invite the hiring manager to contact you, if they have any question or need more information from you.
Subject: [POSITION] - [MY NAME]
Dear [Hiring Manager's Name],
I am writing to express my interest in the [POSITION] role at [COMPANY]. I have attached my resume and cover letter for your consideration.
I believe my skills and experience make me an ideal candidate for the role. I bring [insert relevant qualifications here, such as x years of experience in y field, or a specific skill that's relevant to the position].
Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or need additional information.
Sincerely, FirstName LastName Email Phone LinkedIn
Let me know if you have any question.