What are some books like "The Pragmatic Programmer" ?
Here are some books that are similar to "The Pragmatic Programmer":
- "Clean Code" by Robert C. Martin
- "Code Complete" by Steve McConnell
- "The Art of Readable Code" by Dustin Boswell and Trevor Foucher
- "Refactoring: Improving the Design of Existing Code" by Martin Fowler
- "The Clean Coder: A Code of Conduct for Professional Programmers" by Robert C. Martin
All of these books focus on best practices and techniques for writing high-quality, maintainable code. They cover a range of topics, including design, testing, debugging, and refactoring.
Give more titles
Here are some additional titles that might be of interest:
- "The Mythical Man-Month" by Frederick P. Brooks Jr.
- "Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software" by Erich Gamma, Richard Helm, Ralph Johnson, and John Vlissides
- "Working Effectively with Legacy Code" by Michael Feathers
- "Agile Software Development, Principles, Patterns, and Practices" by Robert C. Martin
- "Don't Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability" by Steve Krug
- "How to Solve It: A New Aspect of Mathematical Method" by George Pólya
- "The Logic of Computer Science" by Kees Doets and Jan van Eijck
- "Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs" by Harold Abelson and Gerald Jay Sussman
- "Introduction to the Theory of Computation" by Michael Sipser
These books cover a wide range of topics in computer science and software engineering. Some focus on specific areas, such as design patterns or usability, while others provide a broader overview of the field. All of them offer valuable insights and advice for software developers.